Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A little haul #1

I went to the bookstore today, o how I love that place. 
Unfortunately I have a tiny bookstore in my hometown, so they often don't have the books I'm looking for. I need to go to the bigger malls to get the books I want.
But...this time they had a couple I liked, and some really cheap ones.
So of course I couldn't resist.
I only bought 3 books, so it's not going to be a big haul( more a tiny one).

The first books I bought were the  5th and 6th books in the House of Night series.
I read the first four books, and like it so far. The story gets more and more interesting when you read more books in the series. I did a review on the first four books, to read those, click here.

So I bought:




And last but not least, I finally bought City of Bones!! So happy :) I saw it on the shelf in the store and it was only 5 euros!! Normally a book is between 10-17 euros so I'm very happy with that :)
This is the first book in the Mortal Instruments series written by Cassandra Clare.


I'm really curious about all three books, especially City of Bones.

Did you bought any books recently? Which books did you buy and why did you choose them? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I started reading City of Bones but didn't like it. I love the trailer so I will definitely watch the movie. I am also thinking and picking the book again and give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you like it better the second time reading, I hope I'm going to like it, we will see :)

    ReplyDelete